To Release Scores or not....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ihopeimatchradiologyDO

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I'm a DO student applying for diagnostic radiology this cycle:

My USMLE scores were OK (225/240) whereas my comlex scores were not as good (500/500). I am not applying AOA. Should I just withhold my COMLEX scores from programs? Will this affect my chances in any way?

Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Doesn't matter. No one at an ACGME residency (aside from a sparse DO grad) even knows what a good comlex score would be.
I agree. Nobody at MD residency program cares about comlex score. If you had an excellent comlex score, it probably wouldnt hurt you but it wont get you to the interview.
 
I agree. Nobody at MD residency program cares about comlex score. If you had an excellent comlex score, it probably wouldnt hurt you but it wont get you to the interview.
Is it pretty much required applicants take usmle then?