To the admin - Blogs?

Started by Beau Geste
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Beau Geste

yah mo b there
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Admins!

I'm just curious if it would be ok to start a personal blog-thread? It seems that there are only a handful of regular posters, so I'm hoping it won't get in the way of other posts, yet at the same time show what I'm going through? I've got 2 years ahead of me, and I'm dying to write about it but get feedback at the same time. The pre-med diary guys haven't written back to me in 3 months since I submitted my e-mail/pics to them 🙁 so I thought **maybe** I could write here? Or maybe we could have a separate forum? Just curious.....

THANKS!
Megboo
 
Hi there,
We do have a separate area on Student Doctor network for blogs. Hold onto your experiences until you have been contacted by the SDN blog folks. 🙂
njbmd