Dismiss Notice
Last chance to give your feedback! Fill out the 2019 SDN Member Survey to let us know what's important to you (and win prizes!)

To the pharmacists.

Discussion in 'Pharmacy' started by pharmwannebe2, Jul 30, 2006.

1. pharmwannebe2

pharmwannebe2 Senior Member
    2+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    i got my first pre-pharm assignment. yay.

it is for my pharmacy orientation class and i have to interview a retail pharmacist. obviously i think this is the foolishest thing ever cause pharmacist have a job to do and probably don't have time to answer silly questions. so my question is when is the best time to conduct an interview for a pharmacist?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. bananaface

bananaface Pharmacy Supernerd
    Pharmacist Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Verified Account 10+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    Call a local pharmacy and let them pick the time. There will be someone willing to help you out somewhere in town.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. pharmagirl

5+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    Around 2-3pm is the slow time for my store. We're busiest for the first hour we're open, then at noon and then again during the after-work rush. Of course all pharmacies are different, so like the previous poster said it would be best to call and have them decide on a time.

4. baggywrinkle

baggywrinkle cranky old fart
    7+ Year Member

Yup,

Call Scott at the new COSTCO in Lacey. Umm, 5pm on Monday would be good. He'll be happy to speak with you as long as you need him. Tell him
    I sent you... :smuggrin: