To the pharmacists.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmwannebe2

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i got my first pre-pharm assignment. yay.

it is for my pharmacy orientation class and i have to interview a retail pharmacist. obviously i think this is the foolishest thing ever cause pharmacist have a job to do and probably don't have time to answer silly questions. so my question is when is the best time to conduct an interview for a pharmacist?

Members don't see this ad.

pharmwannebe2 said:
so my question is when is the best time to conduct an interview for a pharmacist?

Around 2-3pm is the slow time for my store. We're busiest for the first hour we're open, then at noon and then again during the after-work rush. Of course all pharmacies are different, so like the previous poster said it would be best to call and have them decide on a time.

bananaface said:
Call a local pharmacy and let them pick the time. There will be someone willing to help you out somewhere in town.

Yup,

Call Scott at the new COSTCO in Lacey. Umm, 5pm on Monday would be good. He'll be happy to speak with you as long as you need him. Tell him
I sent you... :smuggrin: