To those applying to Ga

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BrutalViking

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I just called them today and it's confirmed! Ga will start using AADSAS this coming cycle which will make things much easier.

Good Luck

Members don't see this ad.

Yup.. Only problem I see is that the application fee is going to go from 35$ to whatever AADSAS charges(I think it was 95$ or something).

I like that GHSU is changing its' application. It is more money, but it makes it easier to apply in conjunction with other dental schools. Is anyone commenting on this thread from the great state of Georgia!?

Members don't see this ad :)
I like that GHSU is changing its' application. It is more money, but it makes it easier to apply in conjunction with other dental schools. Is anyone commenting on this thread from the great state of Georgia!?

:hello:

Nice! Did you do your undergrad in Ga., and are you at MCG?

Yup.. Only problem I see is that the application fee is going to go from 35$ to whatever AADSAS charges(I think it was 95$ or something).

That is true but you wouldn't need to fill out a separate application or make your professor fill out two LoR forms

Yes sir!

Praying for an athens campus by then time I matriculate into d school. :xf:

Congrats to all going to GHSU!

Yepp I am glad they combined it this year! I'm actually going to meet with the admissions counselor tomorrow up at GHSU >_<