To those matching...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LADoc00

Gen X, the last great generation
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Even if you dont get your no1 or no5 or even no10, this shiat doesnt matter.

There is a big group of us private practice types who dont really give much of a rats a$$ where you trained as long as you are cool and can entertain the partners with your silliness from time to time. :cool:

PS-And can hold your liquor, thats important.

And to counter the MGHers, I hope everyone matches at BWH or BID instead :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

He's right - while getting your top choice is nice, it doesn't have a ton of bearing on what kind of pathologist you will be or how much success you will have in the future. Hard work is usually rewarded.

As I have said before, you don't get prestige by surrounding yourself with it and hoping it rubs off. You get prestige and success by applying yourself and doing the best job you can. As every high school basketball coach in history has said, "Just do the best job you can and you will be a winner." :)

Members don't see this ad :)
AndyMilonakis said:
I'm hungover as **** right now. :luck:
Ugh...me too.

Fingers crossed. 3 hours to go!

yaah said:
Should be getting there right about now...
Yep 10 minutes. I'm in a secluded room right now we just me, my laptop, and my phone. The bubbly is in the next room over. Hoping for the best....

Andy anxiously awaits...

AndyMilonakis said:
Yep 10 minutes. I'm in a secluded room right now we just me, my laptop, and my phone. The bubbly is in the next room over. Hoping for the best....

Andy anxiously awaits...

Good luck Andy!!! :luck:

We are all looking forward to hearing your good news!!

AndyMilonakis said:
Yep 10 minutes. I'm in a secluded room right now we just me, my laptop, and my phone. The bubbly is in the next room over.
Did you lock and unlock the door 5 times, and touch every corner in the room before straightening the furniture and sitting down? Just kidding :D

LADoc00 said:
Even if you dont get your no1 or no5 or even no10, this shiat doesnt matter.

There is a big group of us private practice types who dont really give much of a rats a$$ where you trained as long as you are cool and can entertain the partners with your silliness from time to time. :cool:

PS-And can hold your liquor, thats important.

And to counter the MGHers, I hope everyone matches at BWH or BID instead :smuggrin:

Killer!!!!!!!!!!!! You rule!!!!!
I am COOL