To those who have taken the Live Kaplan OAT prep class

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

EyeSee20

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. How strongly did you following the "Kaplan strategies" they recommended? For instance, they recommend in the beginning not to time yourself for the reading passages which goes against my intuition.

2. How much did you supplement with other content (i.e Chad's videos, destroyer, etc)? Besides their readings and assignments for their sessions did you do anything else?

3. When do you recommend grinding out practice exams and doing questions? I do have the OAT destroyers and I'm wondering when I should start doing them. Since I don't know or haven't' refreshed a lot of the content, should I wait until I finish the content? or do questions as I learn and go?