To Tim the Turtle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bobo

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
No doubt about it, Gonzaga is going all the way this year!

The Bulldogs will finally avenge years of ridicule on m.e.m. - due in no small part to your helpful yet erroneous comparisons to such a fine institution of higher learning.

Let the Madness begin!

Members don't see this ad.

Holy crap!

It always sorta freaks me out when people from misc.education.medical actually remember my having incessantly ridiculed (at the time) Gonzaga College.

Now that it's a "university," and quite a contender in the sports world, how can I continue to poke fun at a college with a funny name?

Who else out there is from m.e.m.?

First m.e.m. now the NCAA selection committee. A #6 seed is a joke.

Tim I remember m.e.m well. I always posted anonymously under a variety of aliases but I always remembered you because you were one of the few who put your name out there for all to see while giving informative posts. Time was when usenet was the sole good source of pre-med information. I haven't checked over there in years, since SDN exploded in popularity.

I remember I was pretty happy back in those days when I got a computer with a 28.8 baud modem. Guess it was better than the one I had before that. :rolleyes: