Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

To Tim the Turtle

Discussion in 'Medical Students - MD' started by bobo, Mar 10, 2002.

1. bobo

bobo Senior Member

No doubt about it, Gonzaga is going all the way this year!

The Bulldogs will finally avenge years of ridicule on m.e.m. - due in no small part to your helpful yet erroneous comparisons to such a fine institution of higher learning.

Let the Madness begin!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Castro Viejo

Castro Viejo Papa Clot Buster

Attending Physician
    Holy crap!

It always sorta freaks me out when people from misc.education.medical actually remember my having incessantly ridiculed (at the time) Gonzaga College.

Now that it's a "university," and quite a contender in the sports world, how can I continue to poke fun at a college with a funny name?

Who else out there is from m.e.m.?

4. bobo

bobo Senior Member

First m.e.m. now the NCAA selection committee. A #6 seed is a joke.

Tim I remember m.e.m well. I always posted anonymously under a variety of aliases but I always remembered you because you were one of the few who put your name out there for all to see while giving informative posts. Time was when usenet was the sole good source of pre-med information. I haven't checked over there in years, since SDN exploded in popularity.

I remember I was pretty happy back in those days when I got a computer with a 28.8 baud modem. Guess it was better than the one I had before that. :rolleyes: