To whom finished interview already...step3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

shomolangma

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, everyone

I'm new member to this forum. I'm curious whether step3 score does matter for calling and selection??? What if 90s/90s/1st pass/87 . Is there anyone with score like this called for decent place? If so, can you shed the light on other criteria that you have? Thank you so much in advance and God bless all of you for this season matching.

Best
Shomolangma
 
Hi, everyone

I'm new member to this forum. I'm curious whether step3 score does matter for calling and selection??? What if 90s/90s/1st pass/87 . Is there anyone with score like this called for decent place? If so, can you shed the light on other criteria that you have? Thank you so much in advance and God bless all of you for this season matching.

Best
Shomolangma

I think this article will help you.

http://www.im.org/Publications/Insi...s/Vol5Issue1/SelectionCriteriaFellowships.pdf