Today I was mistaken for a hobo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sore eye asses

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Today I went to the grocery store in a crummy part of town, and I tried to help an elderly lady with her cart, and she said to me, "get away from me, you vagrant."

Initially I thought there was a vagrant behind me, but she meant me.

I haven't shaved in 2 weeks, and I haven't showered for half that.

Christmas break rules.

Tomorrow I plan to up my productivity considerably by drinking twice as much booze and playing twice as much Wii.
 
Insofar as you're willing to trust a complete stranger who also happens to be a foul-mouth pirate wannabe, it's all true.

No, it really did happen.

I wouldn't joke about being called a vagrant. I actually took it as a compliment. It illustrated that my complete disregard for personal hygiene is appreciated by others and not just my immediate family.

As for the other stuff, I'm on my second Bloody Mary of the morning and I've got an achin' in my brain that only the Legend of Zelda can cure.