Today is the day...!

Started by SeaPT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SeaPT

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well today is the day! I just wanted to wish everyone who is applying good luck :luck:
 
I am too! Although I heard this process is tedious I am looking forward to it. I Just hope to not run into too many problems while getting them in in a timely manner.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There will always be problems whether we like it or not! Just have to be extra careful and minimize them as much a possible. Proper preparation prevents poor performance people! 😀
 
Can you guys open PTCAS application? I only see this message:"The 2012-13 PTCAS application closed on Friday, May 31, 2013 at 5:00pm (EST). The 2013-14 PTCAS application cycle will open in early July 2013. Please continue to check back for further information. "
?????
 
Can you guys open PTCAS application? I only see this message:"The 2012-13 PTCAS application closed on Friday, May 31, 2013 at 5:00pm (EST). The 2013-14 PTCAS application cycle will open in early July 2013. Please continue to check back for further information. "
?????

It's open - it opened about an hour ago. Yay!!!
 
Can you guys open PTCAS application? I only see this message:"The 2012-13 PTCAS application closed on Friday, May 31, 2013 at 5:00pm (EST). The 2013-14 PTCAS application cycle will open in early July 2013. Please continue to check back for further information. "
?????

Yeah, just keep trying. I can almost guarantee you that there is a mad rush right now to get registered and all set up. With that being said, PTCAS is probably somewhat unstable right now with all the traffic coming in so there might be an error or two at first but just keep trying. :-D