Today is the day!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spartacus2005

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
my top 3-

1)UNC-Chapel Hill
2)Carolinas
3)undecided-could change up to last minute :)

(all could change)

any thoughts? Any other top three?

Members don't see this ad.

My top 3:

1. Indiana
2. Beaumont
3. Kalamazoo

Hope I end up among these three...hopefully #1. Good luck to everyone!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

1) Peoria, IL (yeah, yeah,I know... who the he__ goes to Peoria)
2) Wash U, St. Louis, MO
3) Eastern VAMS, Norfolk, VA
4) Fresno, CA

5-7 will remain unpublished at this time (lol)

Members don't see this ad :)
whew! it's all over. too bad we have to wait a few more weeks to learn the results. :)

my final top 3:

1.UCLA-Harbor
2.Stanford
3.BIDMC

i'd be thrilled to get any of those (as well as probably the next 4-5 on my list!)

good luck all!

So happy it's over...

1) BIDMC
2) Maryland
3) Pitt

Good luck everyone. It's been nice going through it with you all so far!

No turning back... ours lives in the hands of the official NRMP magic eight-ball... may it roll in our favor...

1) Highland
2) George Washington
3) Drexel/Hahnemann
4) Cook County

A tortured soul can finally rest. This incomplete list is different from what I thought it would be, but it finally feels right, especially my #1.

1) Vanderbilt
2) BIDMC
3) Stanford
4) Pitt
5) U. Chicago
6) Denver

po' boy said:
A tortured soul can finally rest. This incomplete list is different from what I thought it would be, but it finally feels right, especially my #1.

1) Vanderbilt
2) BIDMC
3) Stanford
4) Pitt
5) U. Chicago
6) Denver

Nice list, man. We could even end up at the same program, since 2 our respective top 3 are the same! Of course, I hope everyone gets their number 1. :thumbup:

The dice are rolled, let's see where they land.

1) Mayo
2) Scott & White
3) Christiana

4-10 are also all great programs that I will be very happy and well trained at, should it come to that.

Let the waiting begin!

Take care and good luck!
Jeff

Boy was this tough!! I will be thrilled to match at any of the programs I interviewed at but here are my top three....

1) Carolinas
2) Hennepin
3) Vanderbilt

Good luck to everyone!!!!

ekydrd said:

Have no shame... I did a sub-i there and really liked it. The residents are super-happy and the $$$/benefits are first rate. They are on my list.

1) U Chicago
2) Northwestern
3) NYU Bellevue
4) Brigham

Members don't see this ad :)
1) UC Davis
2) Loma Linda
3) Maricopa

1-Christ in Chicago
2-Indy
3-Cinci

I'm begining to feel the prodromal symptoms of senioritis...

1) Indy
2) Mayo
3) Arizona

Would love any of these... and my other 5 aren't bad either.

Wilco, only prodromal? I would think that over the next few weeks, it will become a full-blown case. And it's catching. :)

1) North Shore
2) Jacobi
3) UCONN
4) Maryland

1. GWU
2. Emory
3. Chicago
4. Boston Medical

Good luck to everyone and enjoy the wait!

1. UAB
2. Vandy
3. Carolinas
4. UNC

I'm really proud of Wilco if senioritis is only in the prodromal phase. My senioritis has been in the active phase long enough to call it chronic by now ;)

1. St Lukes Roosevelt
2. Christ
3. NY Methodist
4. U of Chicago

1) LSU-Shreveport
2) Univ. of Arkansas
3) Univ. of Utah
.....good luck to all hope everybody gets their number 1.

ekydrd said:
2) Wash U, St. Louis, MO
3) Eastern VAMS, Norfolk, VA
4) Fresno, CA

5-7 will remain unpublished at this time (lol)

My son is a 1st year EM resident at OSF Peoria and really likes the program. Good training and friendly colleagues and staff. Best of luck to you in the match.

all along my list had chicago in the top two, but just before our list was due, the boss (little wifey) in my relationship got cold feet about leaving CA and decided to put southern CA up higher.
My certified list:
1. Loma Linda
2. LAC+USC
3. UChicago
4. UIC
5. UC Davis
6-10 are other great programs that I could easily see myself being happy with.

1. Cinci
2. Northwestern
3. Brigham/MGH

1. Kings County
2. Mt. Sinai, NYC
3. Cook County
4. Hopkins
5. Emory
6. Temple
7. UIC
8. GW

1. Hopkins
2. Cinci
3. Brown
4. Penn
5. MCV
6. WashU
7. Yale
8. Duke

1. Emory
2. UT Houston
3. Thomas Jefferson
4. Cooper
5. Einstein - Philly
6. UT Southwestern
7. Uconn
8. Stony Brook
9. Orlando

Good feeling to have it done! :) Lets hope we are all happy next month

As for my prodrome, I can only explain it by saying that I've had some great rotations lately...

I'm very happy to see such diversity in these lists. It makes me confident that most of us will get one of our top choices, and it lends creedence to the "They're ALL good programs" line I've been handed by my advisor all year long.

1. cook county
2. ann arbor
3. henry ford
4. detroit receiving
5. res
6. uic

all along my list had chicago in the top two, but just before our list was due, the boss (little wifey) in my relationship got cold feet about leaving CA and decided to put southern CA up higher.

Tell me about it. My list would've looked different had my fiance not wanted to end up in a big city.

wakemed... we have a lot of programs in common, eh...

1. GW
2. boston medical
3. emory

Had a great time on the interview trail but happy to see it come to an end. Met a lot of wonderful people I wouldn't mind working with. Can't wait to call all of you down-to-earth people my colleagues! Best of :luck: with the match!

1. Emory
2. UNC
3. Carolinas
4. Brigham
5. UAB
6. Henry Ford
7. Cook
8. LSU
9-15... a bunch of other programs I would be happy enough with to rank.

1)BIDMC
2)U of Chicago
3)St. Lukes-Roosevelt
4)UPitt
5)Cinci

Jonahelix and TylerDurden...if all goes perfectly, might be seeing you come summer!...we'll see... good luck all!!

DOsDad said:
My son is a 1st year EM resident at OSF Peoria and really likes the program. Good training and friendly colleagues and staff. Best of luck to you in the match.

Thanks. If I match there I'll let you know.

unk_fxn said:
Have no shame... I did a sub-i there and really liked it. The residents are super-happy and the $$$/benefits are first rate. They are on my list.

Pay and benefits were a big concideration, but the training is first rate there as well. Good luck to you... who knowsa, maybe we'll work together someday.

1. Denver by far
2. Cinci
3. Hennipen
4. Harbor-UCLA
5. Indiana
6. Pitt
7. Highland

#1 was real easy 2,3,4 was harder

1) Duke
2) NY Methodist
3) UPenn
4) North Shore
5) Mt. Sinai
6) Christiana
7) Columbia / Cornell
...and so on

I guess everyone truly is looking for different things in a program, as mine does not AT ALL resemble anyone elses. I hope everyone gets what they want, and want what they get. Good luck on March 17th :luck:

1.Baystate
2.Utah
3.St. Lukes-PA
4.UNM
I had an easy choice with my number one and a bunch of number 2's. Good luck to everyone.

1. Cook County
2. LA County/USC
3. UCLA Harbor

1. Duke
2. Utah
3. BIDMC
4. Denver
5. UMichigan
6. UNM
7. Hennepin
8. Tampa