Today's OAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pre-opt

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone wanting to vent or brag about how they think they did on today's OAT? :thumbup: :thumbdown:

Members don't see this ad.

There was an OAT today? I hope you all did well! :thumbup:

Are most people taking the computerized OAT now? I can see advantages and disadvantages for both. It just seems like people would do better on the written OAT because of time. I just got done with the written OAT on Saturday.....did anyone else run out of time on the reading and math sections?

Members don't see this ad :)
Most people run out of time on RC and QR, don't worry about it. I don't think I even make it to question 40 for the the QR and still did well enough.

I also took the written oat this saturday. I think it was harder than the one i took during october. I have to say there were so many word problems in the math section that i had to skip most of it. I ran out of time on the reading comp as well. Damn. Anyhow, the bio wasn't that difficult. I think. :)

i took the written one on sat as well; i thought overall it was easier than the oct one, but rc was harder (for some reason, i thought oct's rc wasn't too bad). now we'll have to wait 6-8 weeks for our results =(

I was glad to stumble upon this thread and find out that I am not alone in having ran out of time for the QR and RC. The QR was especially brutal!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Physics and natural sciences went really well for me though.