Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Whew, I just got back from the PCAT and I can tell you that it was... interesting. I thought that the reading/verbal were harder than the last one that I took... Jan 08' actually all the sections were harder.
I probably did worst on reading/verbal, did better in biology but I don't know since half of it was like microbiology... thank god I just took that damn course, chemistry was all right skipped a few questions throughout and a few in the end but overall I probably did better than my last chem sections, quantitative I definitely did much better on.
Overall I think that I will probably get a score in the 80s... mayhaps lower than my previous score but the two sections that count more heavily when pharmacy schools look at will be higher...
Eh, thats the last PCAT I'm taking foreveeeeer. mmmm... MCATs for next year... aarrrghh
I probably did worst on reading/verbal, did better in biology but I don't know since half of it was like microbiology... thank god I just took that damn course, chemistry was all right skipped a few questions throughout and a few in the end but overall I probably did better than my last chem sections, quantitative I definitely did much better on.
Overall I think that I will probably get a score in the 80s... mayhaps lower than my previous score but the two sections that count more heavily when pharmacy schools look at will be higher...
Eh, thats the last PCAT I'm taking foreveeeeer. mmmm... MCATs for next year... aarrrghh


I went into the exam really afraid and thinking there was a good chance I was going to bomb it. I don't think I bombed it - probably in the slightly above average range. Here's my take: