Toefl book...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

missiondds

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ANY STUDENTS WANTING TOEFL BOOKS CAN CONTACT ME. i WOULD BE HAPPY TO HELP. I have just finished my toefl got 110...:) i wanna dispose my book with cd.

Members don't see this ad.

ANY STUDENTS WANTING TOEFL BOOKS CAN CONTACT ME. i WOULD BE HAPPY TO HELP. I have just finished my toefl got 110...:) i wanna dispose my book with cd.

could u guide me on how to score high in reading section it would be of gr8 help i tried but cant score good at reading section wht books did u refer also thanks

Hi guys,

I want to sell my toefl books with the cd. If anybody is interested in buying email me at [email protected]. I can also help about the preparation of exam as i read good books with lots of prep.

Members don't see this ad :)
could u guide me on how to score high in reading section it would be of gr8 help i tried but cant score good at reading section wht books did u refer also thanks

hi reading section was a problem fr me too whn i started off.. but here r few tips

1: NEVER READ THE WHOLE PASSAGE AT A SINGLE GO N THN TRY TO ANSWER QUESTIONS... in most instances the passagwes dont make much sense.
so always read the first q thn u know wht thy r asking so u can just scan fr the answer in tht passage.
2: if u can read a couple of GRE BOOKS fr reading it would be gr8.. for instance the reading comphrehension of gre. if u do tht n thn come back to topefl reading.. reading bcomes a cakewalk.
3: for speaking practice speaking using the voice recorder on u r PC set it fr 45 sec/60 sec so tht u can pace u r self.. ALWAYS LISTEN TO U R RECORDING ... COZ WHILE SPEAKING WE DO NOT ANTICIPATE THE MISTAKES WE MAKE ONLY WHN WE LISTEN WE CAN ANTICIPATE OUR MISTAKES. LASTLY TRY TO KEEP IT SIMPLE N REASONABLE. USE SYNOYMS TO IF U HV ACADEMIC LECTURE TO SHOW THT U HAVE UNDERSTOOD THE TOPIC N CAN PUT IT IN U R OWN WORDS. DONT USE THE SAME WORDS OF THE LECTURE IN SPEAKING!!!
Writng : always spare amplle time fr proofing readinf at least 2 trimes coz one reading we may miss many mistakes.

hi reading section was a problem fr me too whn i started off.. But here r few tips

1: Never read the whole passage at a single go n thn try to answer questions... In most instances the passagwes dont make much sense.
So always read the first q thn u know wht thy r asking so u can just scan fr the answer in tht passage.
2: If u can read a couple of gre books fr reading it would be gr8.. For instance the reading comphrehension of gre. If u do tht n thn come back to topefl reading.. Reading bcomes a cakewalk.
3: For speaking practice speaking using the voice recorder on u r pc set it fr 45 sec/60 sec so tht u can pace u r self.. Always listen to u r recording ... Coz while speaking we do not anticipate the mistakes we make only whn we listen we can anticipate our mistakes. Lastly try to keep it simple n reasonable. Use synoyms to if u hv academic lecture to show tht u have understood the topic n can put it in u r own words. Dont use the same words of the lecture in speaking!!!
Writng : Always spare amplle time fr proofing readinf at least 2 trimes coz one reading we may miss many mistakes.

thank you for your good advice will try reading gre books hope it works for me too