Toefl vs IELTS for ECFVG

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hawaii vet

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IELTS easier than Toefl, but Toefl is not that hard either. Have a strategy for each section. Lot of youtube videos on these.
 
Last edited:
If you are not that good when it comes to computers, you better choose the IELTS. TOEFL is computer-based. Typing speed can make a difference. Choose wisely.
 
It has been two years and I am still fighting with English, either TOEFL or IELTS. Why English is so hard for me. I am a Chinese. My weak point is always speaking. How can I be a vet if I can't speak English well. so frustrated!!