Toefl

Started by mann81
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mann81

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Guys Can anyone suggest me the best study guide for TOEFL..
I am reading people using all sorts of books.so confused!!
Please help
Thanks
 
Hi Guys Can anyone suggest me the best study guide for TOEFL..
I am reading people using all sorts of books.so confused!!
Please help
Thanks

I tried all of the sources but didn't work for me. I would say try notefull they are the best preparation system for Toefl ! Follow the strategies and you will be successful!
 
I cleared my NBDE 1 and 2. Was really worried about TOEFL. I gave two times and couldn't score. My friend suggested me a very good online practice tests which really helped me and I got 109. Lemme know and drop me text in my inbox if you guys have same complaints. Good Luck.