Toledo or Purdue?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sunfeet

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So far, I've been accepted to the University of Toledo and Purdue University for the pre-pharmacy program. I was wondering on your opinions of which one has the better academic status, environment, place, etc.

I also applied to Cincinnati and ONU, but I haven't received anything yet so I don't know.

Members don't see this ad.

It all depends where you want to go, no one but you can answer that. I do believe however that none of those schools have an auto-advancement option.

It all depends where you want to go, no one but you can answer that. I do believe however that none of those schools have an auto-advancement option.

What's an auto-advancement option? I haven't really heard of it on the threads.... :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)

Yup, no early admissions for Pharm for either. Does Butler has the auto-advancement?? I'm thinking of applying there, too.

Yes, Butler does have automatic advancement, it was one of the reasons I chose it in the end! Great school so far!

Ohio Northern has a program where you are admitted into the pharmacy program directly out of high school. Take two years of pre-reqs while maintaining a specified GPA and you're automatically in their school of pharmacy.