tomorrow!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anderson2993

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

This is my first post here, but I just wanna thank everyone for posting tips, study strategies, etc etc. I take the DAT tomorrow morning, and although I don't think I'll ever feel 'ready', I feel like I am as prepared as I will ever be. Destroyer was the biggest help during my study period, Feralis notes were outstanding bio review, Chad's videos were a great OC/GC refresher, Bootcamp helped out a lot for PAT practice, and this network was a great resource to help direct me to where I needed to go. I will let you all know how it goes, good or bad, but thanks to everyone for their advice and stories! Fingers crossed :xf:

Bryce

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Hi All,

This is my first post here, but I just wanna thank everyone for posting tips, study strategies, etc etc. I take the DAT tomorrow morning, and although I don't think I'll ever feel 'ready', I feel like I am as prepared as I will ever be. Destroyer was the biggest help during my study period, Feralis notes were outstanding bio review, Chad's videos were a great OC/GC refresher, Bootcamp helped out a lot for PAT practice, and this network was a great resource to help direct me to where I needed to go. I will let you all know how it goes, good or bad, but thanks to everyone for their advice and stories! Fingers crossed :xf:

Bryce
Good luck Bryce! Wishing you the best tomorrow..

Reactions: 2 users
Hi All,

Bryce

Good luck!

One piece of advice: no matter how the test is going, keep pushing forward. Do not let a few difficult questions trip you up, and remember: you are likely doing much better than you think you are!

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just think positive thoughts the whole time! No matter what. Best of luck to you!

Reactions: 1 user
UPDATE: although these aren't outstanding scores, I am proud of myself for what I did get, and hope they will lead me to a bright future!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 110
Reactions: 9 users
Congratulations. I hope you get to your dream school or a good school :) Your scores are good.

UPDATE: although these aren't outstanding scores, I am proud of myself for what I did get, and hope they will lead me to a bright future!
Congratulations! Great scores, very consistent and no low scores. 22 in reading is also very nice! You should be very proud of these scores and if you have a good GPA you will get interviews at some schools.

Where are you applying and what is your GPA?

Nancy

Reactions: 1 users
Congratulations! Great scores, very consistent and no low scores. 22 in reading is also very nice! You should be very proud of these scores and if you have a good GPA you will get interviews at some schools.

Where are you applying and what is your GPA?

Nancy

Thank you!

I only have a 3.3 gpa, but I am hoping that my ECs and the fact that I am only 19 (I graduated HS 1 year early and will be graduating from OSU 1 year early as well) will supplement my application enough to make me competitive.. I am looking at Herman Ostrow, Western, OSU, UNLV, Michigan and a few back ups.. Would you reccomend that I do anything to enhance my application and/or that I apply to any other schools?

Bryce

Reactions: 1 user