Tomorrow

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Akmmoo2

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
tomorrow is the day!! Any last min advice?? Today I'm going to go over reactions and do some qr for sure.. other than that trying to remain calm.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Sleep early and eat a good breakfast. Double check your test location and make sure you have your two forms of ID ready. Other than that, just try to relax - it's almost over :thumbup:

Reactions: 1 users
tomorrow is the day!! Any last min advice?? Today I'm going to go over reactions and do some qr for sure.. other than that trying to remain calm.
Remain confident! You can do this. Mine is one week from today so I am trying to do the same. If you have some notes maybe look over them to refresh. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck tomorrow.

1. Orgo read the problem carefully to avoid any silly mistakes, some might be designed to trap you
  2. QR, if you encounter a tough problem and it will take too long solve, take a guess and move on, more than likely easier problems are ahead you don't want to lose time on a few problems
  3. Reading, keep a good watch on time here too, don't burn too much time off on one passage.
  4. Believe in yourself and think 30!
You are almost to the finish line, stay strong.

Nancy

Reactions: 5 users
Good luck tomorrow.

1. Orgo read the problem carefully to avoid any silly mistakes, some might be designed to trap you
  2. QR, if you encounter a tough problem and it will take too long solve, take a guess and move on, more than likely easier problems are ahead you don't want to lose time on a few problems
  3. Reading, keep a good watch on time here too, don't burn too much time off on one passage.
  4. Believe in yourself and think 30!
You are almost to the finish line, stay strong.

Nancy
Thank you so much!:) for everything

Ditto to orgoman's post. Read through the Orgo carefully. I always missed questions OC questions while practicing for the DAT because I didn't read carefully. You're almost done!! Good Luck.