TONIGHT - Webinar: Talking Shop with Single-degree Student Scientists

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hunttr16

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Friends, I'll be moderating a webinar tonight at 7:00pm EST (4:00 PST) on behalf of the American Physician Scientists Association (APSA) where I hold a leadership role advocating for the needs of single-degree (non-MD/PhD) medical and healthcare student scientists. I'll be joined by two excellent MD students and we'll be sharing our lessons learned and advice for doing research during school successfully. Of note, all 3 of us have done/are currently on a dedicated research year. Hope you see you there!

Direct links to webinar info page:
bit.ly/2knZzUF
American Physician Scientists Association

---

Talking Shop with Single-degree Student Scientists
Are you a medical student interested in conducting research without the extra years of a PhD? Already involved in research but looking to step up your game?

Join us on Wednesday, September 25th, 2019 at 7:00 PM EST (4:00 PM PST) as we talk shop and answer all your questions on doing research during medical or allied health degree programs. Two MD students currently completing research years, Trevor Hunt and Andrew Gusev, will be hosting and sharing their advice, hindsight, lessons learned, and pro tips for all things research related in a low-stress environment without any intimidating attending physicians around. No question is off limits!

Join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone by following the link: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/289616557
You can also dial in using your phone. United States: +1 (646) 749-3122 (Access Code: 289-616-557)
Join from a video-conferencing room or system: Dial: 67.217.95.2##289616557 (Cisco devices: [email protected])
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter as we live-tweet the event! #DoubleDocs

(x-post from MD forum)

Members don't see this ad.