tons of DAT stuff for sale!! cheap!!

Started by eravin99
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eravin99

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a very, very used Destroyer Book - but originally sold for $150. I will sell for $10

Kaplan DAT Review Book + index cards: $15

Barrons DAT Book: $5

Campbell Bio Textbook - very used: $12

Kaplan AP Biology: $5


I just want to get rid of everything!!
 
I have a very, very used Destroyer Book - but originally sold for $150. I will sell for $10

Kaplan DAT Review Book + index cards: $15

Barrons DAT Book: $5

Campbell Bio Textbook - very used: $12

Kaplan AP Biology: $5


I just want to get rid of everything!!

Is the destroyter stil available please pm me or email at [email protected] Thanks
 
is the destroyer still availabe? or it is sold?



I have a very, very used Destroyer Book - but originally sold for $150. I will sell for $10

Kaplan DAT Review Book + index cards: $15

Barrons DAT Book: $5

Campbell Bio Textbook - very used: $12

Kaplan AP Biology: $5


I just want to get rid of everything!!