Too Late for Aug 2011 Matriculation?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DPM2016

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an overall GPA of 3.74, but am not scheduled to take the MCAT until July 29, 2011. I am assuming my MCAT score will not be in until late August. Is there anyway I can get into podiatry school at Scholl, NYCPM, or Barry and start in August 2011?

I could just apply in August 2011 for 2012 matriculation, but do not really want to wait a year since the MCAT is the only thing that would be holding me back.

By the way, I believe Scholl is my top choice. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

NYCPM did not grant me an interview until my official test scores came in.

I am not completely sure about Scholl or Barry, but I would email the admissions department at each of the schools and explain your situation.

You will also want to send your transcripts to the AACPMAS as soon as possible. The application cycle closes at the end of the month and it takes some time to process your info and send it to the schools.

Impossible! July 29 means August 29th mcat score release. We are already in class. No time for orientation, financial aid process, pre-orientation stuff. Now you can maybe apply for NY jan 2012 start.