Too late for interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A

andi_cvr

I'm starting to worry that I won't get any more interviews. I hate to blame the D.O. who was supposed to send my LOR's back in November, but I can't help it. Anyway, I just shadowed another D.O. who agreed to get LOR's sent out for me this week. I was just wondering if any of you were still getting interviews.

Also, I called NSUCOM the other day and asked whether they had received my DO letter, and of course they hadn't. I was really hoping to hear from them since I have family in south Florida and actually had a house there for 8 years. I mentioned this to the admissions person who was pretty nice up to that point. Then she got mad at me and told me that she didn't make the decisions of who to interview. Oops. I hope my attempt at small talk won't prevent me from getting an interview there because they really are one of my top choices. I really just wanted to know if it was too late, but she didn't really give me a straight answer. Do any of you know about NSUCOM?

I am also waiting to hear from LECOM-Erie, VCOM, PCSOM, and PCOM-GA. Anyone recently get an invite from any of these schools?

Sorry for all the questions. I'm just starting to get really stressed out.

Members don't see this ad.

Don't worry about the lady at NSUCOM. They misplaced two of my reference letters and only found them after I called them repeatedly to check my status. The lady I talked to there seemed to get irritated very easily, I don't think it's anything personal or if that's going to effect your chances. She's just probably tired from answering all the phone calls. As long as you were polite, I don't see why she should hold it against you. She yelled at me too, and I ended up getting an interview 3 days later...but had to turn it down because I've already gotten into my top choice..
Don't give up yet! Best of luck to you! :luck:

I actually called NSU, and they told me that last week was their last official week of interviews. If they need more, they will start again on March 20th. good luck. I still haven't been rejected yet, and I'm still waiting to hear from them.

Hi,

I applied very late as well. My AACOMAS wasnt processed until Jan. 28. Ive so far been invited to interview at 2/3 schools that I applied to. Its definately not too late, but I would try to start pushing the envelope a little bit- as the interview season is winding down. Have updates and LORs sent to the schools, etc.
The OP asked about invites to schools recently...check out the March interview thread- I just got a GA-PCOM invite yesterday.