Too late to apply DO?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NRAI2001

3K Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Submitted my primary to acomas late December. Got delayed in turning in transcripts, but sent those out last week.....so basically I m not confirmed for my primary application.

Am I too late for this application cycle? My gut feeling tells me I am late, but not out of the cycle yet??

Do schools send out secondaries prior to being confirmed (my address is listed as one that I am not at right now; home address while I am at my school address)???

My top choice of DO school is Midwestern Chicago (CCOM), I m doing my masters in chicago right now and I love chicago. Anyone know anything about the application timeline for CCOM??

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I have a 3.4 gpa from berkeley and 28 mcat.

Submitted my primary to acomas late December. Got delayed in turning in transcripts, but sent those out last week.....so basically I m not confirmed for my primary application.

Am I too late for this application cycle? My gut feeling tells me I am late, but not out of the cycle yet??

Do schools send out secondaries prior to being confirmed (my address is listed as one that I am not at right now; home address while I am at my school address)???

My top choice of DO school is Midwestern Chicago (CCOM), I m doing my masters in chicago right now and I love chicago. Anyone know anything about the application timeline for CCOM??

Thanks.

all this time you've posted ... i thought u were an applicant, and reading all the advice provided to you on this board, you decide to apply now ... i hope you dont get in with that type of mental prowess ...

CCOM=very competitive. you know this. you've been on here for awhile, given the "im a 3K member" crap ... you should have just kept your mouth shut and wait till the 2012 cycle ...

Members don't see this ad :)
all this time you've posted ... i thought u were an applicant, and reading all the advice provided to you on this board, you decide to apply now ... i hope you dont get in with that type of mental prowess ...

CCOM=very competitive. you know this. you've been on here for awhile, given the "im a 3K member" crap ... you should have just kept your mouth shut and wait till the 2012 cycle ...

I havent been on SDN for a while now... too busy with my masters.

Your unofficially banned from this thread azzhole.

I havent been on SDN for a while now... too busy with my masters.

Your unofficially banned from this thread azzhole.

your post history sure doesnt suggest this ...

:rolleyes:

I post like once everyother week.

Glad to hear I have a stalker and a fan.

hmm, it only takes a second to look, i was curious since you made such a claim ... the mental prowess these days ... :idea: :laugh: :smuggrin: :rolleyes:

hmm, it only takes a second to look, i was curious since you made such a claim ... the mental prowess these days ... :idea: :laugh: :smuggrin: :rolleyes:

Ya Sure ......I m glad i can entertain your boring stalker life.

Again you are banned from this thread, you lost your NRAI sdn friend priveldges for this week....now go stalk someone else.

Ya Sure ......I m glad i can entertain your boring stalker life.

Again you are banned from this thread, you lost your NRAI sdn friend priveldges for this week....now go stalk someone else.

im sorry, i dont think i ever recall claiming you as a friend. i know, this must be quite painful. now go and run off to your mother ... she's there to comfort you.

you sound quite pathetic ... tryin to come out or somethin? :smuggrin: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.