Too late to apply now?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jaysonddshopeful

Reaction score
Looking at the past stats, there is a couple more schools I should've applied to. Would it be too late to do it now?

Members don't see this ad.

How many have you applied to currently? Have you filled a WAMC out? It might give us a better idea of what to recommend.

Generally this is late in the cycle. So if you did apply to more schools, I would keep your expectations low, especially if they’ve send interviews already. But you never know. If you’d attend the school if they were your only acceptance then it’s worth a shot

Reactions: 1 user
Previous advice

Without the full WAMC posted, hard to give any additional advice. If you want to add two schools, you have nothing to lose as long as you have a strong mission fit. It's your money and your way to address application anxiety.

Members don't see this ad :)
How many have you applied to currently? Have you filled a WAMC out? It might give us a better idea of what to recommend.

Generally this is late in the cycle. So if you did apply to more schools, I would keep your expectations low, especially if they’ve send interviews already. But you never know. If you’d attend the school if they were your only acceptance then it’s worth a shot
OP made one and deleted it

Trust the process ®

(seems I'm the first to actually copyright this -- will sue if anybody else uses it)

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
cycle ends in septemebr it’s never really too late