Too late to apply to SGU?

Started by rob14599
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rob14599

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Am I too late to apply to SGU for their fall entering class? Also, could somebody just give me a rough estimate of how much more the SGU tuition is per year compared to Ross?
 
In terms of if it's too late... I honestly don't know but the best way to find out is to submit an application and if it's full they can just consider you for the Jan class instead. Now in regards to tuition I just got my financial aid paperwork and it says about 53K a year but that depends on your lifestyle and such and you would have to find out what the tuition is for ross from their website because I don't know it.