Too late to apply?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lateapplylate

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I was wondering if it is too late for me to apply to dental school this cycle.
Here is my background.
-25+ DAT
-3.95+ GPA
-100+ shadowing and volunteer hours
-leadership positions

Will I be considered if I send in my application in late August?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I was wondering if it is too late for me to apply to dental school this cycle.
Here is my background.
-25+ DAT
-3.95+ GPA
-100+ shadowing and volunteer hours
-leadership positions

Will I be considered if I send in my application in late August?
I applied at in September. App sent out in october, got accepted! The thing is I knew I could have probably done better if I applied earlier. But yes apply immediately that would be the best
 
I applied at in September. App sent out in october, got accepted! The thing is I knew I could have probably done better if I applied earlier. But yes apply immediately that would be the best
did you receive your acceptance on December 1st?