Too Late to apply?

Started by orgo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

You would need a March 1 deadline and no PCAT school.

March 1 schools:
Albany College of Pharmacy of Union University - PCAT = no
Appalachia, University of - PCAT = yes
Auburn University - PCAT = yes
Campbell University - PCAT = yes
LECOM School of Pharmacy - PCAT = no
Virginia Commonwealth University - PCAT = yes

BTW...these are only PharmCas schools. Others may exist.
 
The only school you would have a chance is LECOM, but with a 3.2 overall, I don't think you'll get in because LECOM receives more than 2000 applications a cycle and it has a rolling admission. I believe they take ~120 out of that 2000!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will give'em a call .... I know my overall gpa sucks... I am leaning
toward a school in nevada that forgives old grades....

My last 4 years of school was a great ... pretty much 3.6 gpa...
I may bring it up to 3.7...

thanks all!!

Keep in mind that the grade forgiveness for USN wipes everything out, including prereqs. I looked at it too, but I've got GChem, OChem and Calc past the cut off. I'd have to retake them.