too late to apply?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

confoozedd

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hellooo,

I am trying to send in my application by this week/ next week. I have scheduled my OATs to be on Nov 10th.

So far, I have been scoring around 380/390 on most of my practice tests.

My GPA is on the low side (3.0). I was wondering what are my chances. Should I send in my application now or after I take my OATs?

HELP!!

P.S. Am I too late?

Members don't see this ad.

If everything in your applications are complete except for the OAT, then send them out to the schools immediately. Some schools will grant you an interview even if you haven't taken the OAT yet. You are definitely not too late.

the only time its too late to send in your application is after the application deadline has passed for the school you want to attend. There is a lot of stress placed upon applying early, but that is only because you have better chances of getting in. There are only two reasons you wouldn't get in if you apply in February/March: 1)the class has already been filled 2) you don't meet the standards of the school. If it happens to be the first reason, then you can always be put on a wait list. I have talked to people who were told they would be part of the class starting in august in late June.