too late to apply

Started by jp223
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jp223

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all, I just finished my pharmcas and am looking at schools to appy to. However people are telling me that I am applying late, what do you all thing?? Also I have a 3.4 gpa and am waitng for my pcat scores from october still so its hard for me to decide what schools to apply to due to the pcat. If I am apply to schools right now do you think my chances will be not so great????
 
I was wondering the same thing, and im applying to all the three year schools like MCHPS (Wor), LECOM Erie, USN. I have an average GPA (3.4) and my PCAT was in the low 70s. I was just on the Sullivan thread and it looked like they closed interviews already:[ Would it be too late to apply to schools the other three year schools?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No, you are fine. My GPA is similar to yours, and I did not apply till after Thanksgiving last year. I got in to several schools.