Too late to send application for osteopathic match?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

flipcyde

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yes, I know that the deadline of October 12th has passed. I contacted NMS on friday but haven't received a response yet. Just wanted to know if anyone has sent their application fees after the deadline. Don't think it would be a problem but just wanted to make sure. I was planning on scrambling into an osteopathic internship but then decided location and quality of training was more important to me than I originally thought, so I'll be applying to a couple of places that meet that criteria. Thanks for the help!

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, I know that the deadline of October 12th has passed. I contacted NMS on friday but haven't received a response yet. Just wanted to know if anyone has sent their application fees after the deadline. Don't think it would be a problem but just wanted to make sure. I was planning on scrambling into an osteopathic internship but then decided location and quality of training was more important to me than I originally thought, so I'll be applying to a couple of places that meet that criteria. Thanks for the help!

When I called to ask, I was told that Oct 12th was a "recommended deadline," and would not be strictly enforced.