Too late to submit secondary app?

Started by McDablo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

McDablo

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi and thanks for checking this out. So I have completed most of my secondary apps in August and Sept but a couple have taken me a little bit to write. Is it too late to submit a secondary app to Loyola? They sent me the app on Sept 1st and my primary was submitted early July. Thanks for the help. I have a 3.8 science GPA, a 28Q and 3.5 GPA with a very good and deep resume and experiences in finance and medicine.
 
Why don't you just submit them? I just started working on a few. Just get them in as soon as possible before the deadline.