This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Biswas

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Applying to every public MD school within Texas.
Submitted TMDSAS on 07/08/16, verified and transmitted on 07/29/16.
Received most secondaries within 1 week (except Dell).
Submitting all secondaries this week 08/15/16 - 08/19/16.

I've been told it's kind of late -but not really. I've also been told that around this time to submit secondaries is normal. But really, idk. I haven't gotten any interviews from the schools w/o secondaries, but I haven't heard of anyone to have received an interview with a TMDSAS verification date in late July.

My stats:
In-state
cGPA: 3.85
BPCM: 3.94
MCAT: 514

Not stressed or worried, just want to be informed!