TOO late?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smile matters

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted my AADSAS application on june 6th but I would like to add more schools to my app. Everything is already verified so I am all set on that. I am just wondering if it's too late too add school now?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
It's not too late! You've got nothing to lose! Go for it!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I'm thinking of adding more schools now too. I've been seeing applicants that applied after me receive interviews so I'd like to think it's not too late :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm thinking of adding more schools now too. I've been seeing applicants that applied after me receive interviews so I'd like to think it's not too late :confused:
Okay! I really hope so.

Don't worry, I haven't submitted that long ago and I'm not even verified yet, and yes although you may not get pre-Dec interviews, you might still get post-Dec ones. An interview is an interview.
Okay! Thank you! I am verified so I just need to add more schools.

Just check the school's deadline on their website before you apply so you don't waste your money, but i'm assuming its still early
and its still august, you're good. add a school/s, you won't lose anything and hopefully get accepted!
there are people out there who apply way later than now and get in. you just never know how admissions work

Just check the school's deadline on their website before you apply so you don't waste your money, but i'm assuming its still early
and its still august, you're good. add a school/s, you won't lose anything and hopefully get accepted!
there are people out there who apply way later than now and get in. you just never know how admissions work
Thank you!