too late?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cocokeala

katonk!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi im scheduled to take the dat on july 21 and i sent my application already. if i bomb this DAT is there any chance that i have enough time to take another one? im not too sure what the restrictions are for how long the waiting period is. :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

90 day waiting period... you can basically take it all the way up to the deadline of the schools you're applying to. but just be aware that the longer you wait to take it the less preferred you will be. july 21 is not late, i'm just referring to the possibility of you retaking it which will make it kind of late

Maybe if you're not prepared you should just postpone the original DAT for you DAT. This sounds like a better scenario to me than having to retake it 90 days later.

postpone it plz

if u r not ready postpone it...

it is gonna be too late if took twice

just got for once... its for your own good

the application will not be late if dat/application is finished before september..

oh dear im in a sticky situation because im in UOP's 6 year program so i must take it. i was just trying to consider some options for if i failed or else i will have to take another year of undergrad at uop :thumbdown: that will lead to parental freakout!