Too late?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jjfree

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is June too late to be taking the PCAT for the first time if I plan on applying for fall 2010 admission? I was thinking about taking it in January but I don't think I'm prepared.

Members don't see this ad.

Jun 2008, Aug 2008, Oct 2008 and Jan 2009 scores are for Fall 2009
Jun 2009, Aug 2009, Oct 2009 and Jan 2010 scores are for Fall 2010

Although some schools don't accept the Jan one for that year's admission (so Jan 2010 might not be accepted by some schools for Fall 2010 admission).

Members don't see this ad :)
can i just applied in June or July for 2010 school year and take Pcat in Jun or Angust 2009?

can i just applied in June or July for 2010 school year and take Pcat in Jun or Angust 2009?

Yes, thats the best way to do it! ;) Don't wait till Jan to take your PCAT!!! In other words...don't be like me! LOL... Apply in June and take the exam in June will be the best way to go. Good luck! :)

Yes, thats the best way to do it! ;) Don't wait till Jan to take your PCAT!!! In other words...don't be like me! LOL... Apply in June and take the exam in June will be the best way to go. Good luck! :)

that means schools do not require Pcat score at the time we apply, we can submit later on, is it right?

that means schools do not require Pcat score at the time we apply, we can submit later on, is it right?

You can take the PCAT in June and apply in June. When you take the PCAT you get 3 free mailing addresses to mail your scores. If you choose to submit it later...then just leave those three addresses blank. When you want to submit it later it will cost you 20 dollars though. Basically you save 20 dollars by submitting RIGHT away.