too many NYU threads?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

muz

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
is anyone else besides me getting sick of the countless NYU threads?

nyu this, nyu that, nyu, nyu...yeah we all understand that there probably over a 1000 pre-doctoral students there....ask ur nyu specific questions on facebook or something:laugh:

(aite im not that angry, its just funny that every other thread has those three letters in order n-y-u)

Members don't see this ad.

nyu this, nyu that, nyu, nyu...yeah we all understand that there probably over a 1000 pre-doctoral students there....ask ur nyu specific questions on facebook or something:laugh:

(aite im not that angry, its just funny that every other thread has those three letters in order n-y-u)
muz, just let me know what else you dont wanna see on SDN and I'll make sure to give it to admins and they will take care of that.

P.S. also, tell me what do you LIKE to see

im kinda sick of it too.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, I'm not surprised you guys will find a lot of NYU threads. FYI, NYU is the largest dental school in US in terms of number of students.

Well, I'm not surprised you guys will find a lot of NYU threads. FYI, NYU is the largest dental school in US in terms of number of students.

To put it in perspective, NYU is the equivalent of 3-4 dental schools. Its location in NYC is also a factor.

ill tell you what there is not near enough of...threads about memphis barbeque...<slobber>

ill tell you what there is not near enough of...threads about memphis barbeque...<slobber>

I still order Rendezvous a couple times a year, 1-2 days shipping. Matter of fact I think I'll order some now. Thanks for the Idea.

thanx for all ur support out there ...:laugh:

i am still waiting for someone from NYU to tell us all about how the best barbeque really is found ONLY in manhattan...

i am still waiting for someone from NYU to tell us all about how the best barbeque really is found ONLY in manhattan...

Hit it right on the head:beat: :beat:

holla! thats some solid local knowledge being tossed out there. anytime an interviewee asks where to go in memphis, though, i have to tell them central BBQ...

holla! thats some solid local knowledge being tossed out there. anytime an interviewee asks where to go in memphis, though, i have to tell them central BBQ...

So when I do make the trip to Memphis, this is what has been suggested so far:

Rendezvous
Germantown Commissary
Central BBQ

I thought Rendezvous was the place to go in Memphis?

So when I do make the trip to Memphis, this is what has been suggested so far:

Rendezvous
Germantown Commissary
Central BBQ

I thought Rendezvous was the place to go in Memphis?

It Is, but there are a alot of others Neelys, Interstate BBQ. Try them all.

yeah, well i was very angry when my parents moved us out of memphis. i probably should have applied there, oh well.