Too many options!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hockeyfan23

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

Kind of new to the forum but I will be attending medical school in the fall and wanted to pick some of your brains. I have always had an extreme passion for medicine but at the same time I love business. I dont like pure office work and enjoy working with people/patients. Even though medicine is always changing and it is impossible to predict what will happen 10 years from now, I was wondering what paths I could possibly take that would give me a balance with maximum opportunity. I am not in it for the money but if I am sacrificing my 20's to go through this I want to make a great living. Thanks for your help!