You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Too ripped for OMM?
Started by GlowInTheDark
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
"Too fat for OMM" thread and now "Too ripped for OMM"
Is this a joke?
Is this a joke?
Yea and actually a really good one at that. I like this guys/gals sense of humor"Too fat for OMM" thread and now "Too ripped for OMM"
Is this a joke?
"Too fat for OMM" thread and now "Too ripped for OMM"
Is this a joke?
No. This is a legitimate concern.
We'll need photos to properly assess your situation, OP. It's best if you have a friend help take the picture so you can nail your best pose.
IT IS TIME TO CUT MY FRIEND
We are doing ischiotuberosity spread tomorrow, I will have my partner wear a GoPro tomorrow as they're performing it.No. This is a legitimate concern.
We'll need photos to properly assess your situation, OP. It's best if you have a friend help take the picture so you can nail your best pose.
Haha. Gold.We are doing ischiotuberosity spread tomorrow, I will have my partner wear a GoPro tomorrow as they're performing it.
yah, pics or it don't happen. don't claim anything w/o evidence.No. This is a legitimate concern.
We'll need photos to properly assess your situation, OP. It's best if you have a friend help take the picture so you can nail your best pose.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Need to see side chest in order to answer. Side chest.. In the "too fat" thread I would say side boob
Or moob, OP is a dude. I think?
time for some good ol' butt touchin'We are doing ischiotuberosity spread tomorrow, I will have my partner wear a GoPro tomorrow as they're performing it.
time for some good ol' butt touchin'
The real reason I applied DO.
OMG i just google to find out what that is...We are doing ischiotuberosity spread tomorrow, I will have my partner wear a GoPro tomorrow as they're performing it.
I'll be doing a lot of squats before med school starts, so my ass will be very tight....
squats are good for your bodyOMG i just google to find out what that is...
I'll be doing a lot of squats before med school starts, so my ass will be very tight....
10/10 would recommend
Don't forget the pelvic diaphragm release. Nothing like pushing your fingers up into the peri area.time for some good ol' butt touchin'
don't claim anything w/o evidence.
Cranial works.
Okay my original post on "Too fat for OMM" was only to be taken half-seriously. I suspect this is thread is a parody to mine🙄
This thread made my night. 

gainz for dayzzzzzz
squats for the thots. Curls for the girls, tri's for the guys. #pickthingsup #putthemdown
A
AnatomyGrey12
Well you can only be that buff of a DO if you are going for ortho. If not then pack your bags because they are going to send your ripped gluteus home

ALL KINDS.
I hope you're referencing the Hodgetwins...if so you are my hero
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hope you're referencing the Hodgetwins...if so you are my hero
Thats right! Keith and Kevin, The Hodgetwins!
Thats right! Keith and Kevin, The Hodgetwins!
By far, they are the best comic relief of the day hahaha
I practice OMM at Gold's Gym for this reason.
Mmm ortho boys.Well you can only be that buff of a DO if you are going for ortho. If not then pack your bags because they are going to send your ripped gluteus home![]()
ASDF123G, I accidentally ruined your plan by commenting on the last post, so now I'm rectifying it.
T
trev5150
Don't forget the pelvic diaphragm release. Nothing like pushing your fingers up into the peri area.
LIIIIIGGGHHHHTTT WEEEIIIIGGGHHTTTTT BAAAAAYYYBBAAAYYYY!!!
These two posts in sequence lmao
Never.
Girls mirin. Sweet flexes and poses when called to the front for demonstration. Alpha. Asking if people are aware when none are. Sickening lats for days. Ultimate soft tissue. Nomsayin?
Girls mirin. Sweet flexes and poses when called to the front for demonstration. Alpha. Asking if people are aware when none are. Sickening lats for days. Ultimate soft tissue. Nomsayin?
HAHA this is awesome. Can't wait for the inevitable "Too stiff for OMM?"
A
AnatomyGrey12
I think this is false, I find it easier to work with a partner who is in decent to excellent shape, its easier to find all the anatomical landmarks versus someone who is out of shape.
Rolls in like a boss to realize he missed the whole point of the thread...

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Rolls in like a boss to realize he missed the whole point of the thread...![]()
I understood what the OP was trying to say, but I just wanted to add my own commentary. Anyway I do not have to deal with OMM lab anymore.
@Moose A Moose ^^^ you misc don't you on the body building forums...
This/10
aware.jpeg
stay safe...
Never.
Girls mirin. Sweet flexes and poses when called to the front for demonstration. Alpha. Asking if people are aware when none are. Sickening lats for days. Ultimate soft tissue. Nomsayin?
Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.