Too Too late?

Started by YouISee
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

YouISee

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Greetings,

Looking for stories and experiences but mostly people who made the switch to rads after a couple years in another residency. I remember the rotation as a student and really liked the visual aspect of the field. Beats just adjusting diabetic meds. And at this point, I don't know if I can handle and/or like my current specialty anymore.

Please PM.
 
Any experiences that are positive out there especially when your former residency gives you a great deal of grief over things that other residents don't get. I sense some weird form of favoritism, and I don't know how much longer I can last in this type of setting. I guess working hard has no benefit in this residency.