Took CK and feel horrible

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Newyawk

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
another one of those threads. Treating this one as an experiment because i had the same feeling about step 1 and still ended up in my practice score range. I keep remembering questions that i couldve probably thought more clearly about with more sleep and more time. Ill update when i get my score but in the meantime - anyone take it recently and feel really crappy about it?

Members don't see this ad.

another one of those threads. Treating this one as an experiment because i had the same feeling about step 1 and still ended up in my practice score range. I keep remembering questions that i couldve probably thought more clearly about with more sleep and more time. Ill update when i get my score but in the meantime - anyone take it recently and feel really crappy about it?
Hey! I hope you get the score you worked for. I have heard everybody feels bad after that test. I am a few weeks away from that beast and feel really nervous. Do you think Uworld is enough for CK? Will appreciate any advice.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey! I hope you get the score you worked for. I have heard everybody feels bad after that test. I am a few weeks away from that beast and feel really nervous. Do you think Uworld is enough for CK? Will appreciate any advice.
I think uworld is the best resource out there, particularly if you have a good foundation from step 1/clerkship year. I don't think overwhelming yourself with other sources is worth it but I'm not sure.

Hi everyone, this is my first time posting, any insight would be appreciated, i took step 2 ck 1 week ago and feel terrible, like i failed, my uwsa 1 and 2 were 236 and 234, and last nbme about 2 months prior was a 222, anyways any insight would be nice, normal to feel like you failed? im a US - IMG

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone, this is my first time posting, any insight would be appreciated, i took step 2 ck 1 week ago and feel terrible, like i failed, my uwsa 1 and 2 were 236 and 234, and last nbme about 2 months prior was a 222, anyways any insight would be nice, normal to feel like you failed? im a US - IMG
Hey, not sure if you got your score back yet. Sorry didnt see this for some reason. I scored between my UWSAs and NBMEs (higher than my UWSAs). I got in the mid 270s and, just like during step 1, thought i underperformed by a lot. This time i counted 15+ Qs i knew i got wrong - some gimmes. Dw so much

Reactions: 1 users
Hey, not sure if you got your score back yet. Sorry didnt see this for some reason. I scored between my UWSAs and NBMEs (higher than my UWSAs). I got in the mid 270s and, just like during step 1, thought i underperformed by a lot. This time i counted 15+ Qs i knew i got wrong - some gimmes. Dw so much
Thank you for replying! still waiting on my score! Hoping its ok!