Took DAT last week!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bozman

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, been lurking here awhile so thought I'd join in. I took the DAT last week and while not amazing scores I was pleased, I hope they do the trick for me. Let me know your thoughts!

Thanks and good luck everyone!

Bio 18
Gchem 17
Ochem 20
RC 25
QR 18

PAT 21
TS 19
AA 20

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys and gals, been lurking here awhile so thought I'd join in. I took the DAT last week and while not amazing scores I was pleased, I hope they do the trick for me. Let me know your thoughts!

Thanks and good luck everyone!

Bio 18
Gchem 17
Ochem 20
RC 25
QR 18

PAT 21
TS 19
AA 20

Those are solid scores. Especially with the RC, just wondering which method you use. Thanks.

Congrats on the scores. Assuming you have a modest GPA and decent application, I don't see why schools will overlook you.

From talking to different dean's of admissions, the common thing sought after is Ochem/Bio/RC. Some like PAT, but definitely every school is different. I think your Ochem is great, and your RC is just crazy good! I have no doubt you'll land some interviews

Those are solid scores. Especially with the RC, just wondering which method you use. Thanks.
Thanks! For the reading I pretty much used the search-and- destroy method then scanned paragraphs quickly to gain the needed info to answer "tone" questions.