took dat today :)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fanta0829

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone :) i wanted to ask whether i can get into most of the dental schools with my dat score i got today.
PAT : 23
QR: 18
RC: 18
Bio: 25
G Chem: 22
O Chem: 23
Total science: 24
A.A : 21
thank you guys!

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• 20140905_192500.jpg
    20140905_192500.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 29
Reactions: 1 user
You will, but if you are applying this cycle and you haven't finished the application process, it's gonna be tough

You will, but if you are applying this cycle and you haven't finished the application process, it's gonna be tough
Well i was planning to apply next year when im in senior year in collge...it will be tough to get in next year?

Members don't see this ad :)
Well i was planning to apply next year when im in senior year in collge...it will be tough to get in next year?
There was actually a drop in the number of applicants last year. As long as your GPA is around a 3.4 and apply wisely, you should have no problem getting in. My best advice, which was given to me from the dean at NOVA, is to write your personal statement early and start going to your professor's office hours. For your personal statement, take it to the writing center. Some of the volunteers are English and Lit professors. Take advantage of that.

Reactions: 1 user