took DAT today..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ficha

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
bio 18
chem 21
o.chem 21
reading 18( 39th percentile..:p )
Quantitative 22 (problems were weird.. one problem was really simple but there was no answer on the choice!)
PAT 23
TS 19
AA 20

finally done.. but I want to take it again in August.. I'm going to submit my application in this May.
Do dental schools take a look at DAT scores of August before the whole interview process begin?

Members don't see this ad.

my gpa right now is 3.91, but it might go down a little bit...

Members don't see this ad :)
I totally wouldn't re-take you have a solid GPA, and you didn't have a really low section that could hold you back, taking it would be a waste of time, focus on other parts of your app. good luck!

congrats on a job well done! those are some great scores...re-taking sounds a little risky though.

good luck!

seriously...w/ that GPA and w/ a solid DAT..ur good to go, just make sure the rest of your app is in order and most importantly..apply early! good job

If you think you can do better than 18 in bio and 18 in RC then definayely retake. SInce you have such a high GPA, i bet you are not satisfied with those scores.

Its totally upto you, but I mean if you know you can do better than 19/20/23 then retake is the way to go!!!