DAT: AA/TS/PAT 21/22/21
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 20, 2006
Status
Dentist
I just took my DAT today.

I got a 21 AA, 21 PA, 96.6%.

One comment, the angle ranking is rediculous. There is no way to differentiate those angles. On practice I had been using paper and holding it up to the screen, but on the real thing the paper is not transparent. Also the Kaplan angle ranking is much easier than the real thing.

I am going to submit my application through AADSAS within 2 days. Is it late to be sending it?

Thanks.

ddsjymaeng

dentalschoolgogogo
10+ Year Member
Jun 30, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
so lets say it is so late....hmmm
r u still gonna give up?

by the way it is not late at all assuming your dat and gpa is decent
dat is good enough........ geez... relaz.... :rolleyes:

OP
M

MrZ123

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 20, 2006
Status
Dentist
Thanks man.

My GPA is solid and all. Obviously I will not give up. Just have been hearing that AADSAS takes forever to get teh applications in after people submit them.

DMD-2-B

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2005
Status
MrZ123 said:
Thanks man.

My GPA is solid and all. Obviously I will not give up. Just have been hearing that AADSAS takes forever to get teh applications in after people submit them.
Submitt!!! The worst that'll happen is that it will be "too late" and in that case you can just reapply next year, except it'll be that much easier!

OP
M

MrZ123

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 20, 2006
Status
Dentist
I will submit by monday at latest. Just need to finalize my personal statement.

tom_servo_dds

10+ Year Member
Jun 20, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
MrZ123 said:
I just took my DAT today.

I got a 21 AA, 21 PA, 96.6%.

One comment, the angle ranking is rediculous. There is no way to differentiate those angles. On practice I had been using paper and holding it up to the screen, but on the real thing the paper is not transparent. Also the Kaplan angle ranking is much easier than the real thing.

I am going to submit my application through AADSAS within 2 days. Is it late to be sending it?

Thanks.
Congratulations on those scores!!! Best of luck with the application Dr. :)