Took My Dat TODAY!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MrZ123

DAT: AA/TS/PAT 21/22/21
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took my DAT today.

I got a 21 AA, 21 PA, 96.6%.

One comment, the angle ranking is rediculous. There is no way to differentiate those angles. On practice I had been using paper and holding it up to the screen, but on the real thing the paper is not transparent. Also the Kaplan angle ranking is much easier than the real thing.

I am going to submit my application through AADSAS within 2 days. Is it late to be sending it?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

so lets say it is so late....hmmm
r u still gonna give up?

by the way it is not late at all assuming your dat and gpa is decent
dat is good enough........ geez... relaz.... :rolleyes:

Thanks man.

My GPA is solid and all. Obviously I will not give up. Just have been hearing that AADSAS takes forever to get teh applications in after people submit them.

MrZ123 said:
Thanks man.

My GPA is solid and all. Obviously I will not give up. Just have been hearing that AADSAS takes forever to get teh applications in after people submit them.

Submitt!!! The worst that'll happen is that it will be "too late" and in that case you can just reapply next year, except it'll be that much easier!

Members don't see this ad :)
I will submit by monday at latest. Just need to finalize my personal statement.

MrZ123 said:
I just took my DAT today.

I got a 21 AA, 21 PA, 96.6%.

One comment, the angle ranking is rediculous. There is no way to differentiate those angles. On practice I had been using paper and holding it up to the screen, but on the real thing the paper is not transparent. Also the Kaplan angle ranking is much easier than the real thing.

I am going to submit my application through AADSAS within 2 days. Is it late to be sending it?

Thanks.

Congratulations on those scores!!! Best of luck with the application Dr. :)