Took test today...October exam????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Brandie28

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Took the test today but I feel very unsure of how I did I felt the bio and math sections were very difficult for me...so now I am trying to decide if I should sign up for the October exam now or wait until like Oct 4 to see if I get my scores back and I can only sign up late....anyone else is the same position?? If so what are you doing?

Members don't see this ad.

Took the test today but I feel very unsure of how I did I felt the bio and math sections were very difficult for me...so now I am trying to decide if I should sign up for the October exam now or wait until like Oct 4 to see if I get my scores back and I can only sign up late....anyone else is the same position?? If so what are you doing?

I was thinking of registering right now. Iono, I'll probably register now and ask for a refund if I score higher than 85 (right now, that seems like a dream come true:laugh:).

I understand how you're feeling... i went ahead and registered for oct... At least i know what to focus on. Granted the next time different sections will increase in difficulty... can't be complacent about any of it in the meantime

Do consider the possibility of not getting your closest testing location if you sign up late. That alone shouldn't make you apply for the October PCAT right away, but it's something you should consider.