Took the OAT yesterday

MeyeSight

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wow, feels so good to be done. I thought I would share my experiences here. I took a Kaplan online course. The first kaplan diagnostics are super hard (to scare you into studying) but they get easier later on (to guarantee your score improves). I majored in Bio and Psych with a couple minors too. My initial scores were like 300 on the diagnostics. This bothered me, so I stopped taking the tests. I would print everything and study them, use them for practice, but never take them for scores. The actual OAT was way easier, but I am glad I took Kaplan since it helps direct your studying.

I applied the day my schools began accepting applications and have been invited to interview at ICO and PCO already.

My scores

QR 340
RC 350
Bio 380
Gchem 320
Ochem 340
Phys 350
TS 360
AA 350

I am happy with these scores. My GPA is around 3.2 but I have a ton of upper lever sciences. I've shadowed various opts and my LOR came from an ICO alum.

Feel free to add your stats and good luck to everyone!!

Members don't see this ad.

Wow, feels so good to be done. I thought I would share my experiences here. I took a Kaplan online course. The first kaplan diagnostics are super hard (to scare you into studying) but they get easier later on (to guarantee your score improves). I majored in Bio and Psych with a couple minors too. My initial scores were like 300 on the diagnostics. This bothered me, so I stopped taking the tests. I would print everything and study them, use them for practice, but never take them for scores. The actual OAT was way easier, but I am glad I took Kaplan since it helps direct your studying.

I applied the day my schools began accepting applications and have been invited to interview at ICO and PCO already.

My scores

QR 340
RC 350
Bio 380
Gchem 320
Ochem 340
Phys 350
TS 360
AA 350

I am happy with these scores. My GPA is around 3.2 but I have a ton of upper lever sciences. I've shadowed various opts and my LOR came from an ICO alum.

Feel free to add your stats and good luck to everyone!!

Awesome numbers MeyeSight! Good luck with apps!