Top front end pat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sciencegod

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i dont get the whole front end top thing. should you be able to visualoze the image or should you always just be seeig where the lines shoudl be.

Members don't see this ad.

you should be able to visualize in 3D shapes, not completely but have an idea where the empty spaces are and other aspects about the structures.

If you do the counting lines method on the real dat, chances are you will get screwed. I had a real tough time with TEF in the beginning but with enough practice you'll start seeing the trends. Keep trying!

Yea i am also having a lot of trouble with the TFE. I guess I am getting a little better at it but it is still very hard.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, in some respects, yes, line counting doesn't work nearly as well on the actual DAT as it does for Kaplan PAT, but on my DAT I was usually able to get rid of at least one choice by line counting.

If you're given the top and the front, I always found it really easy to visualize the end, but I always found finding the top from the front and end more difficult. I guess its really different from person to person as well.

Check out a post on page 5 (I think) it's called "my wicked sick pat tutorial"..it's really helpful!

yea I found it. its awesome, but it doesn't really explains so well the front end top. it explains well but doesn't really give strategy for the hard ones

That "wicked PAT tutorial" is great and I followed it pretty well but its line counting. By the looks of the thread and a few others everyone claimes that line counting doesn't work on the real thing soo....:confused:
In that case whats the best method???