Top Front End View HELP!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DMD2BE1122

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I CANT DO IT!! Listen please someone needs to explain how in the world you actually do this part of PAT. Please explain anything. I tried counting lines but i dont even no how to do that. Its so hard.
Please does anyone have any full lenght exams they can send me too please.

Members don't see this ad.

I took the Dat end of May and really bombed the thing. I took top score exams and averaged about 17 or 18 bio 17 gchem and 20 ochem but really tanked the actual exam. My scores were bio16,gchem14,ochem18. I dont no what really went wrong but I do know that freaking exam got the best of me. It was so hard. But if you want the truth I dont even know if it was hard. I was like shocked for like the majority of the exam. Biology shocked me and then it was all down hill from there. I began studying again I still am very worried if the same thing might happen again. The exam is in a month and im retaking exams. I honestly am kinda lost and dont know where to turn. Anyone have any advice and also any exams they can share.

buy DAT achiever, They have cool 3D pictures of all the top end problems, looking over them and training your mind to see it will help a lot.