-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Top programs on the ROL
Started by starbuckscoffee
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I know that it is the Dallas program you are ranking first, but it may be good (for future applicants) to specify that. This is because the Austin program also carries that name now (UT Southwestern-Austin). It is analogous to the Mayo programs, where Dallas (Rochester) is the mother and Austin (Scottsdale and Jacksonville) the daughter.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Iowa
UPenn
Wake Forest
!!!
UPenn
Wake Forest
!!!
.
Last edited:
Wake Forest
MUSC
MUSC
Vanderbilt
Mayo Rochester
Virginia
MUSC
Arkansas
Mayo Rochester
Virginia
MUSC
Arkansas
vanderbilt
UMPC
UMPC
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats kralwok! A 2010 position?
could an admin set up a poll for #1 on the ROL like we had last year? that would be pretty cool... I have no idea how to do it nor am I an admin 🙂
Congrats kralwok! A 2010 position?
yep. there were several open spots this year. that is all i'll say.

good luck to you! i think we sat next to each other at a pre-interview dinner, right?
could an admin set up a poll for #1 on the ROL like we had last year? that would be pretty cool... I have no idea how to do it nor am I an admin 🙂
hmm, I know how to create a poll with a brand new thread but seem to be having trouble editing the original post to include one
let me see if I can try creating a new thread just with the poll alone and then merge these two so we can have the poll in the same thread where everyone is posting their top choices
Who's your #1?
There we go, complete with poll 🙂
Please feel free to re-enter who your #1 is so we can have poll data as well. I apologize in advance if I butchered your program's name as I no longer have access to ERAS and this was obtained off of FREIDA which can be terribly out of date. If there's another name your program goes by just let me know and I'll edit it on the poll.
Enjoy 🙂
There we go, complete with poll 🙂
Please feel free to re-enter who your #1 is so we can have poll data as well. I apologize in advance if I butchered your program's name as I no longer have access to ERAS and this was obtained off of FREIDA which can be terribly out of date. If there's another name your program goes by just let me know and I'll edit it on the poll.
Enjoy 🙂
Last edited:
Bump. Come on everyone, lets shell out the top part of your rank list. If anything it helps the next group of students know what some good places are.
more people might respond if your name wasn't attached to your vote...
I'll try and change it, but to be fair, previous to the poll, posting here meant your top choices and your names would be linked 😉
Similar threads
D
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K


